Confident, Warm, Credible, Empathetic, Happy
Warm, Confident, Credible, Professional, Supportive, Upbeat, Empathetic, Happy, Smooth
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* Clean, crisp, professional non-regional accent that is geographically unidentifiable
* Warm, supportive and empathetic voice (often used for my pharmaceutical clients)
* Just about any female Southern accent requested,including: Upscale, Genteel, Redneck, Hillbilly, etc.
My Voice Experience
Following a long and successful corporate career, I decided to pursue voiceovers professionally and, for the past couple of years, have done work for a variety of corporate clients for Radio and Television Commercials, Internet Projects, Industrials, etc.
Commerical Improv - Barry Shapiro, Herman & Lipson (2009)
Commercial Prep - Angela Mickey, Liz Lewis Associates (2010)
I am also an actor in film and television and am currently studying at HB Studios in NYC.
In addition to my more recent experience in voiceovers, I have 15 years of sales experience, including presentation skills, public speaking, teleprompter, panel discussions, etc.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Pronunciation:
I have extensive expertise in medical and pharmaceutical terminology, pronunciation and context.
My Studio Equipment
* Blue Snowball professional USB microphone
* Audacity recording and editing software
Over 15 years of presentation experience, prior to embarking on a career in voiceovers.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Amy Simmons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Simmons is a Standard subscriber.
Amy Simmons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amy Simmons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Amy Simmons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amy Simmons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.