Trusting, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, Quirky, Warm, Inviting, Fun, Professional, Cunning, Innocent, Sweet, Sexy, Refreshing
Trusting, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, Authentic, Refreshing, Quirky, Warm, Inviting, Fun, Professional, Cunning, Innocent, Young, Sweet, Aggressive, Refreshing, Sexy, Authoritative, Clean, and Creative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Woodstock, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cool Mom, Amazing Corporate Trainer, Sweet and Spicy Texas Drawl, Popular Big Sister, Saucy Southern United States Accent, Awkward Teenager, Relate-able Girl Next Door, Slang British Accent, and best of all Natural and Normal. Consider me the creative clay for your mold!
My Voice Experience
Cool Mom, Engaging Corporate Trainer, Sweet and Spicy Texas Drawl, Popular Big Sister, Awkward Teenager, Relate-able Girl Next Door, Slang British Accent, and best of all Natural and Normal. Consider me the creative clay for your mold!
- Currently multiple characters in a radio drama called "The Eye in Big trouble in little Chinatown".
- Written and produced multiple training videoes for SunTrust Banks.
- Recently completed a year and a half's heavy training in commercial including kids commercial and short form narrative including "how-to's"
- On a regular rotation doing vocal musical performance with kids at a 1,000+ attendee church
- Edge Studio Approved Voice Talent: Trained with Kara Edwards, Kristin Thorne, Dan Freedman, and Marjorie Kuns
- September Day & Bob Carter - The Neighborhood Studio Atlanta
(Specialize in Videogames, Anime, Corporate Training and IVR)
- Currently enrolled in monthly coaching with Edge Studios
- Attendance at multiple Voice Over Conferences (VO Atlanta, Voxy Summit, etc)
- Teaching Corporate Classes at SunTrust Banks for 6 years
- Bachelor's from University of Georgia
My Studio Equipment
ProTools DAW, Scarlett 2i2, AKG214 Microphone with Double Screen Mesh Pop-Filter.
- I have a deep love for voice over and bring that passion to the words and story of any character!
- I have led/written numerous corporate training sessions with SunTrust Banks.
- I have Recorded Sensitive Internal Training Videos with SunTrust Banks
- I have been multiple characters in a Radio Drama Called "The Eye's Big Trouble in Little Chinatown"
- Currently volunteer my singing services in the kids ministry at a 1000+ member church in Atlanta.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amy Dubose by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Dubose is a Premium subscriber.
• Amy Dubose has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours