Soft, reassuring, gentle
Soft Sell: Soft but engaging with a suitable amount of drama and energy.
Narration: Read in a documentary style about the Hubble Telescope.
CD-Rom Interactive: Smooth, clear and informative.
Sweeper: One liner read in a DJ style.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern Irish Neutral.
I am fluent in standardised Irish and happy to perform scripts in French and German.
My Voice Experience
Experienced public speaker having read at many local ceremonies as a teenager.
As a journalist and TV Researcher I use my voice daily for conducting interviews and liaising with clients and contributors.
At university I gave many presentations and talks as part of my coursework.
2013- Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
2011-2012- MPhil in Modern Irish History (Trinity College, Dublin)
2012-2013- BA in History, Politics and International Relations, University College Dubln
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Amy Bracken
-Gave presentations at Masters of Philosophy level
-Freelance journalist and strong copywriting skills
-Writing and proof-reading scripts for live television news bulletins
-Exposure to television and radio industries behind the scenes
-Strong communication skills, especially in my role as News Editor of a Guardian Media-owened student newspaper
-I have been in an interviewer role in various aspects of my journalistic and media career
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Amy Bracken by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Bracken is a Standard subscriber.
Amy Bracken does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amy Bracken was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Amy Bracken does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amy Bracken was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.