Soft, reassuring, gentle
Soft Sell: Soft but engaging with a suitable amount of drama and energy.
Narration: Read in a documentary style about the Hubble Telescope.
CD-Rom Interactive: Smooth, clear and informative.
Sweeper: One liner read in a DJ style.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern Irish Neutral.
I am fluent in standardised Irish and happy to perform scripts in French and German.
My Voice Experience
Experienced public speaker having read at many local ceremonies as a teenager.
As a journalist and TV Researcher I use my voice daily for conducting interviews and liaising with clients and contributors.
At university I gave many presentations and talks as part of my coursework.
2013- Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
2011-2012- MPhil in Modern Irish History (Trinity College, Dublin)
2012-2013- BA in History, Politics and International Relations, University College Dubln
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Amy Bracken
-Gave presentations at Masters of Philosophy level
-Freelance journalist and strong copywriting skills
-Writing and proof-reading scripts for live television news bulletins
-Exposure to television and radio industries behind the scenes
-Strong communication skills, especially in my role as News Editor of a Guardian Media-owened student newspaper
-I have been in an interviewer role in various aspects of my journalistic and media career
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Amy Bracken by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Bracken is a Standard subscriber.
• Amy Bracken was last active on Voice123 75 days ago