Confident, Warm, Credible, Empathetic, Happy, Professional
Warm, Confident, Credible, Professional, Supportive, Upbeat, Empathetic, Happy, Smooth
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* Clean, crisp, professional non-regional accent that is geographically unidentifiable
* Warm, supportive and empathetic voice (often used for my pharmaceutical clients)
* Just about any female Southern accent requested,including: Upscale, Genteel, Redneck, Hillbilly, etc.
My Voice Experience
Following a long and successful corporate career, I decided to pursue voiceovers professionally and, for the past couple of years, have done work for a variety of corporate clients for Radio and Television Commercials, Internet Projects, Industrials, etc.
Commerical Improv - Barry Shapiro, Herman & Lipson (2009)
Commercial Prep - Angela Mickey, Liz Lewis Associates (2010)
I am also an actor in film and television and am currently studying at HB Studios in NYC.
In addition to my more recent experience in voiceovers, I have 20 years of sales experience, including presentation skills, public speaking, teleprompter, panel discussions, etc.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Pronunciation:
I have extensive expertise in medical and pharmaceutical terminology, pronunciation and context.
My Studio Equipment
* Blue Snowball professional USB microphone
* Recording and editing software
Over 20 years of presentation experience, prior to embarking on a career in voiceovers.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Amy Simmons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Simmons is a Standard subscriber.
• Amy Simmons was last active on Voice123 25 days ago