Warm, Rich,Trustworthy, Clear, Fun, Fresh,
Clear, Fun and Spunky for Radio Imaging and Promotions.
Friendly and educational for training videos, E-learning and self-guided tours.
Cheerful and sisterly for children's books and children's animation.
Believable and personable for commercials.
Informative and educational for documentaries and presentations.
Dynamic for video games and animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
PN, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am a mezzo-soprano with vocal training in classical, choral, pop, country, folk and jazz vocal performance. I have 20 years of live performance experience and 8 years experience as a professional singer. I now bring my passion for vocal playing to the voice over industry.
Edge Studio - voice over training program (NYC)
Ramapo College of New Jersey - Music Major - Vocal Performance.
Acting Coach - Eric Einhorn - 2009-2010
Vocal Instructor - Maryann McCormick
Vocal Instructor - Dr. Lisa Lutter
Acting and Improvisation - Ramapo College - 2009-2010
Bergen Community College - Music Theory 200 -2011
Pacific Summer Music Festival - Guam - Dr. Weston Noble 2009 and 2011
Italian Operatic Experience and Scuola Italia - 2009
My Studio Equipment
Harlan Hogan VO 1-A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Avid Fast Track C400 Audio Interface
Creative I-Trigue L3500 Monitors
Sony MDR-7506 Dynamic Stereo Headphones
MP3, WAV or other formats
Delivered by e-mail, cloud storage or CD
- Reads Music
- Fluent in the International Phonetic Alphabet
- Years of acting classes and on stage experience
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Amanda Svetlak by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amanda Svetlak is a Standard subscriber.
• Amanda Svetlak was last active on Voice123 300 days ago