Warm, friendly ,upbeat, energetic, sincere, natural
Amanda's voice is known as the "Girl Next Door"! As well as friendly, upbeat, conversational, natural, warm, helpful, trusting, flirty, sultry, soothing...
Amanda is happy to provide a custom audition for you immediately!!!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Radio DJ for 5 years, Professional singer, Hosting large public events.
Amanda did an *awesome* job that exceeded my expectations. Very fast turn around, great voice and professional recording. Doesn't get any better than this. Will definitely do business with again!
Posted by: Carl Mercier Jan 10, 2010
Amanda was incredibly easy to work with, her quality is great and she exceeded all of my expectations. This was a quick transaction. Thank you.
Posted by: Steve NuttJan 22, 2010
Theatre School graduate from Douglas College in Vancouver B.C. Canada. Numerous voice workshops and vocal lessons.
On air Radio DJ for 5 years.
My Studio Equipment
Focusrite Liquid Channel PreAmp/Compressor
Professional Sound treated Isolation Booth
iMac with Pro-Tools and numerous high end plug-ins
Boss BR-1180 Digital Recording Studio
Mackie HR624 mk2 Studio Reference Monitors
Yamaha DTXplorer Electric Drum kit (purposes of music and sound effects)
Guitar, bass, acoustic guitar, harmonica, piano, Yamaha Rydeen full acoustic Drums
I'm a singer/songwriter who has toured extensively throughout North America, I have many years of acting experience including film, television, theatre, improv and even attempts at stand up comedy. As a radio DJ I have voiced a variety of commercials and spent hundreds of hours live on air. I also sing 2nd soprano in a very popular 6 part Vancouver gospel choir.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amanda Sellers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amanda Sellers is a Premium subscriber.
• Amanda Sellers was last active on Voice123 16 days ago