Quirky, Young, Best Friend, Character Specialist
My voice has a youthful, playful quality to it. It's been described as the chatty, sassy, and quirky best friend. The girl you want to go shopping with and to tell you not to worry about being dumped because your Ex was wasn't that hot anyway.
When I'm not being warm and intimate or sassy and fun, I'm trying on every other character on the planet for size (even the extra-terrestrial from time to time...) which makes me ideal for animation projects as well!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My accents and characterizations are where I really shine!
I was trained in the International Phonetic Alphabet so I'm able to acquire any accent easily and efficiently by simply breaking it down phonetically.
My strongest accents are French, German, Midwestern, Russian, Standard British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Southern, and New Yorker. Wookie Noises are somewhere in there as well.
My repertoire of character voices range from feisty Young Boys, cutesy yet mischevious Little Girls, and tempermental Teenagers, to Royalty, the Elderly, Animals, Whoozama-call-its, and things from this galaxy and beyond!
My Voice Experience
- Voiced characters for World of Warcraft, as well as a handful of other big but not yet announced video game titles for companies such as Activision, Microsoft and Sony.
-Played many characters on Secret Millionaire's Club which starts airing on The Hub network in the Fall of 2012.
- Most recently played Takeru Aizawa in the hit series "Squid Girl" as well as Megumi Sokabe in "K-ON!"
- Dubbing & ADR for foreign films and anime such as "Little Sister," "Yohan," "Tekken:Blood Vengeance," "K-ON!!," and many more.
- Done several voices for Martha Stewart's series "Martha & Friends," including the role of Martha's mother.
- Walla experience for feature films and anime.
- Top 5 Finalist at 2009's Voice-Over Idol competition at Anime Expo in Los Angeles.
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels of the "Adventures in Voice Acting" workshop series with instructor, director, and actor Tony Oliver.
- "Voice-Over for Working Actors" 6-week course at Kalmenson & Kalmenson's in Burbank.
- Animation workshop with David H. Lawrence in Burbank.
- Character Archetypes for Video Games class with Crispin Freeman.
Studied Theatre at University of Maryland:
- Voice for the Stage I & II
- Shakespeare/Dialect Training (learned I.P.A.)
- 4 years of intensive acting scene study
- Movement and Character Development classes
- 3 Years of Classical Voice Training for Opera
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2020
Adobe CS4 Soundbooth software
Icicle XLR to USB Converter & Pre-Amp
I worked in the Audio Services department of the Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center. Among my assigned tasks were loading in equipment, wiring the audio system , mixing and recording for live events, and troubleshooting any problems. I also took a course in Audio Technology as well as having been the head Audio Technician for a mainstage production at the University.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amanda Celine Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amanda Celine Miller is a Standard subscriber.
Amanda Celine Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amanda Celine Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Amanda Celine Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amanda Celine Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.