"Let's Play and Have a Ball!!!!"
For animation/games: Excellent singing voice, high voices for younger characters, gravelly monster voices, and old lady voices all perfect for animation.
For commercials: I am your best friend who sometimes has a wry sense of humor, the girl next door, a young mom, a teenage girl.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do many different characters for animation and video games.
My Voice Experience
I have been getting consistent work in commercials and animated projects. (Currently, my only conflict is for beverage commercials).
For commercial work, I most recently did commercials for Beverly Hills Teddy Bear Co., Starbucks, Doma Home Furnishings, and Florida Southwestern State College. I have also done a phone answering system and a heating and cooling commercial in the past.
For animation, I most recently voiced a fairy, a unicorn, and a puppet.
I am also a part of a serialized podcast where I play one of the lead characters.
I recently voiced a restaurant manager in an interactive training game as well.
I attended The American Musical and Dramatics Academy in New York City. I have also worked for a songwriter/producer for 2 years recording voice demos for him to sell his songs to big name artists. I have taken Voiceover classes for 2 years in Animation and Commercial work. I most recently attended animation voiceover workshops with Ned Lott and Marc Graue in Los Angeles. I have been taking commercial voice over classes from Bill Holmes, aka The Voiceover Doctor, in Los Angeles as well. I most recently started taking animation vo classes with Richard Horvitz.
My Studio Equipment
I use an Apogee mic with a pop filter and the recording software, TwistedWave.
I also have access to a professional recording studio.
I have been doing Musicals since I was 8 years old. This has taught me to be very disciplined. I have also taken improvisation courses for over 3 years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alyssa Rittorno by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alyssa Rittorno is a Premium subscriber.
• Alyssa Rittorno has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours