Spunky girl, does characters, friendly, energetic
My voice can be young and fun for commercials, intimate and smooth for independent projects, pleasant for narrations and can do an array of characters for animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
DIALECTS: North Americn East Coast(New York, Boston, Cleveland), North American West Coast, Southern, North Eastern English, Russian, Israeli.
IMPERSONATIONS: Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Brittany Spears
Characterizations: Various animals, little girls, evil whitch characters
My Voice Experience
I started reading text books on tape with a company called Reading for the Blind and Dyslexic. After doing a number of spots over the years, I have also taken classes with various Voice Over actors well known within the industry.
Some recent jobs:
Corona Beer : Kenny Chesney sponser Commercial
The Northern Pass: New Hampshire (local cable commercial)
Yoon's Debate Project (reoccurring book series)-EECI
Hackerazzi: Kardashians- Yahoo.com
Is It Night Or Day? - Literactivity
Driver's Ed - ELearn
I have a BA in theatre from San Diego State University. I have trained with David Lawrence XVii. I also have taken workshops with casting directors, most recently Sara Goldberg.
My Studio Equipment
I have various sound programs on my computer as well as an AT2020 USB Studio Condenser USB Microphone.
I am a great impersonator and voice matcher. I also love creating voices. I have a very strong improvisation background which has taught me to think quick on my feet and improvise confidently when it calls for it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alyson Shepard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alyson Shepard is a Premium subscriber.
• Alyson Shepard was last active on Voice123 41 days ago