Deep, movie trailer type, impressions, on hold.
My voice is deep and warm, smooth and crip.
An attention getting delivery. Many styles and
deliveries. Up beat and fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Engish accent, Southern & Country accent.
Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton, Rev. Jessie Jackson, Ronald Regan, President Obama, Casey Kasem, Barack Obama, Harry Kalas, New Reporter, Mike Tyson, Sha-Na-Na, Dr. Martin Luthur King Jr. Tom Brokaw, Ed Bradley- 60Minutes,
Ted Koppel, Boxxing/Ring Annoucer, On Hold Message Voice, Man from the Hood, Old Church Lady, Barney Mack, Richard Pryor, Jimmy Stewart, Robert Stacks-Unsolved mystries, He-Man and Skelator,
My Voice Experience
Opening Act for Bill Cosby, and impersonated him in front
of about 2,000 people in 1997 at Spelman College. I was a general assignments News Reporter for the NBC affiliate in Shreveport LA. I also, did voice over work at KDKS radio in Shreveport, Atlanta, I was spokes person for Carpet City USA,and Carpet Depo where I was an on-camera Talent. Voice Prompt for Bellsouth Yellow Pages. Many radio spots for car dealships, 60 sec. and Night-Clubs. Blue Cross and Blue Shield spot voiced.
Degree In Broadcasting Northeast Louisiana University, In Monroe LA. KSLA TV, CBS affiliate intern reporter, KDKS Radio, On Mic Production. Hot 107.FM CoCo Brothers Show. New-Man
My Studio Equipment
Mike and headset along adobe audtion.
Unknown - Click here to ask Alvin Pitts
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alvin Pitts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alvin Pitts is a Standard subscriber.
Alvin Pitts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alvin Pitts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alvin Pitts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alvin Pitts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.