the MOVIETONE guy, dramatic basso profundo,
flexible and varied voice able to provide warm and deep for narrations, sexy and smooth for commercial, gritty and worn for western narratives or horror film narrator, straight "moviephone" announcer, over-the-top commercial advertisements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
neutral spanish and neutral english , chicano/mexican , british, transylvanian, southerner, nooyawker.
My Voice Experience
I was blessed at an early age with a voice that travels from baritone to basso profundo, and a consumate passion for acting and music. Starting as a teenager, I have been hired for:
1. Announced store sales over public address system.
2. Announced events at football games.
3. announced audio test patterns over radio system.
4. Master of Ceremony for concert for artist Katherine Farnham.
5. Actor in tv commercial and short films
two years voice training:
Sdoia-Satz Music School
north miami, florida
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, 1981
Florida Institute of Technology.
Mostly Self Taught.
My Studio Equipment
akd C100)s microphones, cascade ribbon microphone, MXR tube microphone, JoeMeek preanp, Presonus tube preamp, ART tube preamp, Behringer tube preamp, aphex and BBE sound enhancers, Aphex compressor, ART effects, digitech effects, DOD compressors and effects, kawai efx, yamaha, behringer virtualizer, shure sm87 microphones, tascam 3340 4-track open reel, fostex 2 track open reel, fostex digital recorder, sony DAT recorder, Sony open reel, Kenwood CD Player, Marantz CD recorder
keyboards: nord, kawaii, yamaha, korg, multivox, arp, casio
guitars - various electric and acoustic six and twelve string guitars; puerto rican Cuarto; russian BALALAIKA, spanish Banduria
Percussion - djembe, rain maker, bongos, maracas, assorted shakers
professional degreed engineer, can build studio from ground up. recordist since age 14, over 35 yrs experience.
multimedia producer, edit video and audio with adobe premiere and other assorted software.
have productions on youtube, including short film SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET.
have acted in one tv commercial and several independent films.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Al Reyes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Al Reyes is a Standard subscriber.
Al Reyes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Al Reyes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Al Reyes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Al Reyes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.