Great Narrator, Very Warm, Sports Announcer, Sexy
Very warm and deep for Documentaries, Narrations (Audio Books), and Movie Trailers. Sexy phone conversation spots and Late Night Radio as a smooth talking D.J. playing Jazz or R&B Music, Intriguing for Adult-like content. I can be the guy Next Door for a fun/spoof commercial or a smooth talking professional for presentations. I can be conversational, friendly, believable, wet, dry, smooth, bold, hip, or just plain confident.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Although, I'm an American and speak with a traditional English accent, my family's roots stem in to the Caribbean and I'm a descendant of Nassau, Bahamas. Therefore, I can impersonate most islanders voice including Bahamians. Basically, I can adapt to many others once I hear their dialect.
My Voice Experience
I started doing voice work more than 20 years ago at my church as the weekly bulletin announcer. While in College more than 10 years ago, I also worked at my Universities Radio Station 91.9 WCLK in Atlanta, GA. When I wasn't retrieving News Feeds for local news and weather reports or maintaining On-Air levels for weekly programs; I was a voice talent creating many PSA's to bring awareness to our Campus Students, Professors and our community at large.
With a background in Television Production, I also utilized my skills as voice talent, producing news packages for our schools television station which also broadcasts throughout the Atlanta Community.
Similarly, I have also owned those skills and have produced commercial spots on Atlanta's "Hot Spot ATL - Hot 107.9" and "Magic 107.5/ 97.5" both owned by Radio One.
I also do voice work for a Local Municipal Television Station in the Atlanta area.
1) More than seventeen years of experience in Cable and Broadcast Television.
2) Two years of Record Engineering and Production experience including Multimedia Audio, Record Engineering, MIDI / DAW, Audio Post-Production, and Advanced Recording.
3) Two years experience in Mixing and Tracking on on the SSL 9000J, Neve VR60, Neve Capricorn, and Mackie D8B as well as Pro Tools and SoundScape.
4) Years of experience in Radio Production as a Board Operator/Radio Announcer.
5) Ten years of experience as a songwriter/artist.
My Studio Equipment
Currently, without a studio. However, I have minimum access to one which utilizes Pro Tools and Cool Edit Pro.
Very professional and can take direction. Anything to give the client what they want.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact AL Nottage by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently AL Nottage is a Standard subscriber.
AL Nottage does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
AL Nottage was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
AL Nottage does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. AL Nottage was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.