Warm, Feminine, Alto, 4 Octave Range, Friendly
I am American and can voice many different accents and inflections. My voice is warm, husky, mature and inviting for narration, sexy and fun for commercial use, smooth and professional for presentations and phone messaging. For a different approach - light, bright, persuasive and bubbly. As a voice talent I have done everything from radio shows, live stage shows, phone messaging systems, commercial radio/TV ads, etc... I speak some Spanish and have recorded voice overs in Spanish. I live in Springfield, MO, grew up in Arizona and Texas, and have been been a professional vocalist/entertainer for 30 years singing in live stage shows to studio jingles. I've grown up performing all styles and genre's of music. I have a strong, soulful, bluesy and very versatile voice and a 4 octave range... I am a perfectionist and strive for excellence in all I do...
I look forward to serving your vocal needs!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, Spanish, I can experiment with any accent in British, I am also able to experiment with cartoon-like inflections. I will give anything a try and pour my best into it.
My Voice Experience
I have been a vocal professional since the age of 7, singing in weddings and church, in Texas I began singing country and was employed with with Johnnie Highs Country Music Revue every weekend through Middle/High School. From 1989 to 1999 (age 17-27) I was employed with The Shoji Tabuchi Show in Branson, MO as a lead female vocalist, there I held several positions such as... Vocal Director, a featured vocalist, Emcee, and Production Assistant to the Executive Producer. I left Shoji Entertainment in 1999 to pursue vocal performance in any shape and form, ie... I have my own R&B/Funk/Motown Soul dance band called The Allie Catz. We play Corporate and Private events. I have been singing Jazz in small and large ensembles, I also have a New Country/Rock band called ShugaRush, and I have worked over the last 10 years through Steiner Talent, Gig Salad, Nick Sibley Music and Jingles, Studio 2100, and many other well established local names recording jingles, phone system menu's and messages, narrations, ads (Radio/TV), etc... I also have my own production company called Doozy Muzic; the vehicle through which I provide vocal, vocal performance and industry coaching as well as solo, ensemble and band performance. Through this vehicle I also provide voice over work.
I have been a vocal professional since the age of 7, singing in weddings and church, in Texas I began singing country and was employed with with Johnnie Highs Country Music Revue every weekend through Middle/High School. From 1989 to 1999 (age 17-27) I was employed with The Shoji Tabuchi Show in Branson, MO as a lead female vocalist, there I held several positions such as... Vocal Director, a featured vocalist, Emcee, and Production Assistant to the Executive Producer. I now have my own vocal production company through which I provide my vocal talents.
My Studio Equipment
- I use a MacBook Pro, a Heil PR40 Studio Mic, a Line6 UX2 POD Interface, GarageBand in a sound proof environment.
- I also have access to many quality studios preferably Studio 2100 here in Springfield, MO with whom I can negotiate a special rate.
- I am mobile... My set up is portable and I take it with me wherever I go.
I also play guitar and percussive instruments.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Allie Hutsell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Allie Hutsell is a Standard subscriber.
• Allie Hutsell was last active on Voice123 215 days ago