Scottish, female, professional, warm, sincere, trustworthy, honest, friendly
Scottish, warm, rich, knowledgeable, educated, caring and sincere for narrations
Upbeat, friendly, professional, sincere, approachable, and flexible for commercials and promos
Professional, honest, knowledgable and appealing for corporate training videos, business presentations, event announcements, websites and vodcasts
Natural, clear, paced and sincere for on hold telephone systems, voicemail and IVR
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
West of Scotland
My Voice Experience
I am an internationally award winning Scottish female voiceover artist, commercial copywriter and producer with broadcast quality home studio.
I am able to write, voice and/or produce radio commercials, brochure and web content, company names & taglines, corporate videos, in store announcements, telephone on hold and IVR systems, station imaging and promotional trailers.
I have worked with local, national and international companies, large and small, including Strathclyde Police, Scottish Fire & Rescue Service, Scotrail, and Porcelanosa.
I am the voice of Scotrail train platform announcements across Scotland!!
My voiceover experience spans over 20 years.
I spent 20 years with Radio Clyde in Glasgow, Scotland (part of the Bauer Media Group) latterly as Head of Creative before setting up my own business.
I trained with the Head of Speech and Drama at the RSAMD (Royal Scottish Academy of Music & Drama) in Glasgow, Scotland.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is broadcast standard and includes
MacBook Pro OS X 10
Software - Pro Tools 10
Microphone - SE2200A condenser mic
Preamp - Focusrite Saffire Pro14
Delivery methoids include ISDN, Source Connect, MP3, Wav etc, however I would be delighted to complete and return the highest quality of audio in the format of your choice.
If you have specific requirements, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Award winning copywriter - New York Festivals International Advertising Awards, London International Awards
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alison McKay by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alison McKay is a Standard subscriber.
• Alison McKay was last active on Voice123 106 days ago