My voice can be sexy,professional,serious,clear and sounds of happiness. I use to work for CBS Radio in NY,Magic 98.3 FM/AM,Q102 Philadelphia as their Continuity Director.I scheduled commercials on a daily log that was read in the studio.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a mickey mouse impersonation at times, but that is about it.
My Voice Experience
My degree is in Radio and TV Broadcasting. I have recorded voice overs for an online radio station where I use to be a disc jockey.
GSNJ RADIO.COM 4/2009- 9/2009
Gospel Radio Host:
• Create playlist
• Interview new and upcoming artist on show
• Attend live appearances
• Use the Sam Broadcaster Program as a means of playing music
SOURCE 4 TEACHERS – Cherry Hill, NJ 2/2004-1/2010
Substitute Teacher PreK-12:
• Develop subject lesson plans for each individual grade
• Control & maintain a well organized classroom for teachers return
• Provide teacher with notes of completed/not completed assignments
LINDENWOLD MIDDLE SCHOOL- Lindenwold, NJ 1/2005-6/2005
Permanent Substitute Teacher 5-8:
• Control and maintain a well organized classroom for teachers return
• Complete teachers lesson plans that were left for the substitute
• Maintain behavior of students
• Assist teachers in grading test/papers
WILHELMINA SCOUTING NETWORK- Lawrenceville, NJ 7/2003-1/2004
• Scouting for potential models, actors and children for commercials
• Communicating with parents and adults on a one to one basis
• Participating in open calls scheduled for potential talent
PHASE ONE MARKETING- Lindenwold, NJ 3/2003-1/2004
Telemarketer/Customer Service Rep:
• Utilized inbound telemarketing and sales techniques to quickly identify and
overcame objections to purchase
• Maintained a professional relationship with customers
• Utilized the company’s computer system to enter orders quickly and effectively
WIOQ-FM- Bala Cynwd, PA 12/2002-7/2003
Continuity Director/Traffic Assistant:
• Inputting Sales Orders and printing contract confirmations
• Gathering copy instructions from Advertisers and preparing them for on-air production
• Speaking to Advertisers and Agencies to gather copy instructions
WMGQ-FM- New Brunswick, NJ 3/2000-12/2002
• Schedule commercial spots on daily log
• Input copy instructions as instructed
• Complete weekly affidavits for commercials when and what time commercial(s) ran
EDUCATION: Long Island University - Greenvale, NY 5/96
My Studio Equipment
If project allows me to and if needed there are several studios in my area that I can record in.
I am also a R&B Singer I sing for numerous festivals and events. I have been singing since age 5.Along with having my degree in Broadcasting I also am certified to teach Elementary School children.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Alisha Jones-Gardner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alisha Jones-Gardner is a Standard subscriber.
Alisha Jones-Gardner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alisha Jones-Gardner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alisha Jones-Gardner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alisha Jones-Gardner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.