warm, clear, professional, smooth,& engaging,
Midwest, neutral, friendly, cool, smooth, clear and concise, warm and sexy, professional, newsy, confident, authoritative,girl next door, conversational are some of styles I voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Birmingham, Atlanta, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern drawl, midwest, no accent
My Voice Experience
More than 25 years of experience in non-commercial and commercial voice overs in a variety of genres including corporate narration, telephony, e-learning, explainer, video sales letters and animation.
Past work includes voicing projects for Discover, Moen Braun, Magento, IBM, Microsoft, DuPont, Magento, Aegis Therapies, Linux Technologies, and hundreds of others.
Staying abreast of voice over trends is important for me to continually provide clients with quality voice overs that meet their needs. This is why I regularly train with coaches throughout the country who specialize in a variety of genres.
I hold a degree in communications with a concentration in journalism. My background includes experience in commercial and non commercial radio.
My voiceover training includes:
Improv classes with Whole World Theatre in Atlanta, and Voiceover City,
Voiceover coaching with David Goldberg of Edge Studio, Jodi Gottlieb, MaryLynn Wissner of Voices Voicecasting, Jeffry Umberger, Denise Woods,Joan Baker, Susan Berkley, Deborah Richards and Marie Prader.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 102 microphone, Schure KSM27 Microphone, Sennheiser microphone Focusrite Scarlett preamp, Adobe Audition editing suite, Behringer mixer
IVR voicemail, on-hold messaging
Video Sales letters
Award winning journalist
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alisa Grace by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alisa Grace is a Premium subscriber.
• Alisa Grace has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours