character specialist, teacher voice
Styles of speaking: informative, motivational, warm, fun, sexy, professional
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, PA, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with accents: British (upper class and cockney), French, Spanish, Jamaican, Irish, southern (in general and a slight Louisiana twang), New York
My Voice Experience
I have spoken with accents since I was 11. I am an elementary school teacher and have been reading stories to children with different character voices and styles for 8 years.
I naturally picked up speaking with accents as I heard them in movies. By the time I was 12 I could do 8 different accents.
I have no formal training in voice work, but I am fascinated with language and have taken a linguistics course in order to understand the structure of language.
Although I am not fluent in other languages once I hear it spoken, I can repeat or read it and sound like a long-time speaker.
I have done voice-over narration for work presentations.
My Studio Equipment
I am working with Mac software.
I am adept to changing my accent and voice style as I am speaking. For example, while reading a narrative I can change for the different characters' voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alima Saffell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alima Saffell is a Standard subscriber.
Alima Saffell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alima Saffell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alima Saffell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alima Saffell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.