character specialist, teacher voice
Styles of speaking: informative, motivational, warm, fun, sexy, professional
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, PA, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with accents: British (upper class and cockney), French, Spanish, Jamaican, Irish, southern (in general and a slight Louisiana twang), New York
My Voice Experience
I have spoken with accents since I was 11. I am an elementary school teacher and have been reading stories to children with different character voices and styles for 8 years.
I naturally picked up speaking with accents as I heard them in movies. By the time I was 12 I could do 8 different accents.
I have no formal training in voice work, but I am fascinated with language and have taken a linguistics course in order to understand the structure of language.
Although I am not fluent in other languages once I hear it spoken, I can repeat or read it and sound like a long-time speaker.
I have done voice-over narration for work presentations.
My Studio Equipment
I am working with Mac software.
I am adept to changing my accent and voice style as I am speaking. For example, while reading a narrative I can change for the different characters' voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alima Saffell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alima Saffell is a Standard subscriber.
• Alima Saffell was last active on Voice123 71 days ago