smooth, a little deep and husky, clear, sexy.
smooth,deep, slightly husky, fluent and professional for narrations. Lively, energetic, fun and sexy for commercials, professional,clear, lively and fluent for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Trinidad and Tobago
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, french/English, Spanish, American, Teenage American,
My Voice Experience
Prior to doing audio jobs I did theatre for a year and participated in 3 plays, one of which was a musical (dance included) which was alo perforemed in Barbados over a 3 week period in 1994. After theatre I was employed with a television production company called Earth TV Limited for 10 yrs, during which time I appeared in a number of music videos and moreso as a lead actor in the company's local television drama series - "Westwood Park," which lasted 6 seasons and aired throughout the Caribbean, NY and the UK from 1997-2004. After TV and theatre I decided I was far more interested in audio jobs and went on to do a few Narrations for the Parliament Channel for Trinidad & Tobago which was audio and visual. Subsequent to that, I have done a few commercials here and there through small television production companies and small inhouse producers...Advance Dynamics Limited, Doux Doux Darling Productions, SMJ Productions...to name a few.
I have worked with a television company for ten years after which i started my own company along with 2 business partners however, we were more into music production/recording, editing,mixing and advertising, and event management.
I am currently on my final year of completing a Degree in Business Management with the University on Sunderland, UK. Also, completing advanced conversation at the Venezuelan Consulate in Trinidad & Tobago.
My Studio Equipment
At the Studio
Helping you convey your aspirations to the world. Whether it is corporate or artisitc, your vision and your performance are always our primary interest. We will take care of the technical aspects of the project, providing assistance with songwriting, script writing, production values or arrangements, if desired. We aim to go beyond your desired outcome within any project timeline and budget. Two studios to choose from.
Studio A - Main Room
- Yamaha O2R Digital Mixing Console V2
- TC Electronics TC UnitY Signal Processing Engine
- Mackie HR 824 Monitors
- Boston Acoustic Digital BA 735
- Avalon VGT-737Sp Vaccum Tube
- Lexicon MPX 100 Effect Unit
- DBX 266XL Compressor Gate
- Focusrite VoiceMaster Pro
- Mark of The Unicorn 2408 MKII
- Mark of The Unicorn MTP AV
- Akai MPC 1000
- Roland Phantom S Keyboard
- Panasonic SV 3800 DAT Player/ Recorder
- Logic Studio
- Pro Tools
- Propellerhead Reason
- Ableton Live
Studio B - Pre Production and Edit Bay
- Tascam 428 USB Interface Midi Controller
- ART Tube Channel Mic Preamplifier
- M Audio Oxygen 8 Midi Keyboard Controller
- Sony GV 3000 DV Player/ Recorder
- Sony Pro VCR
- Mackie VLZ Pro 1202
- Alesis M1 Active Monitors
- Pro Tools
- Digital Performer
- Propellerhead Reason
- Bias Peak
- Final Cut Pro HD
- Adobe Creative Suite
The only deterrent to not binding to a project is Client's unwillingness to pay, to pay on time, and or sudden change or cuts in budget where initial fees already agreed upon have suddenly changed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Alicia Paynter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alicia Paynter is a Standard subscriber.
Alicia Paynter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alicia Paynter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alicia Paynter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alicia Paynter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.