Warm, Trustworthy, Informative, Approachable
Warm, authoritative, informative, and approachable for narrations; trustworthy, friendly, and genuine for some commercials...sensuous and breathy for others...and yet wry and ironic and deadpan for others!; sophisticated, confident, and convincing for presentations and corporate videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Texas, cowboy, rural, "old man", an immigrant speaking in broken english-perhaps from Greece (I am of Greek descent) or an Arab country (I'm conversational in Arabic and worked/lived in Morocco, Egypt, and Jordan).
My Voice Experience
(1) A mini-documentary for Unity Productions Foundation and the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding on cultivating Muslim/Jewish understanding—http://vimeo.com/75355955
(2) A corporate sales & marketing video for Oilfield Instrumentation—http://www.dropbox.com/l/bZiyDL9ac4CYGZ5hpmjUfD2
(3) A commercial satire for a fictitious wireless company, WMD Wireless—http://youtu.be/XQ01bZXuca4
(4) A PSA for the Bipartisan Policy Center (in production as of May 2014)
Professional training with Voice Coaches/Creative Voice Development Group, LLC. Complementary 25+ years professional experience in advertising, copywriting, branding, and marketing in both domestic and overseas contexts.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Spark Digital mic, GarageBand and Audacity software, Auralex Studio Foam, and Audio-Technica Professional Monitor Headphones.
I possess over 25 years of experience in marketing, communications, advertising, copywriting, and branding which I leverage to interpret and suggest (diplomatically, of course) improvements to various voice-over scripts. I am a highly skilled writer in narrative and commercial formats, and this expertise is a value-added service I offer.
Further, my extensive experience in professional services--international development consulting, business consulting, and travel consulting--has emphasized the importance of developing and sustaining strong client relationships. This perspective has conveyed to my VO business: I treat each audition and each project as an opportunity to develop a long-term, meaningful, valuable, and mutually beneficial client relationship. It's about my voice, but it's also about my reliability, responsiveness, understanding of my client's business, and professionalism.
Finally, when I'm able, I give back to my community, using my voice as an offering: I've narrated numerous "Story Times" at the local public library to not only encourage children to read, but to help them realize the wonders of stories and story-telling.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alex Safos by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Safos is a Standard subscriber.
Alex Safos does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alex Safos was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alex Safos does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alex Safos was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.