A voice that the person on the other end will find very relatable. He/she will probably feel as though I have been there, and done that. That means one thing. "Trust". With trust comes the urge to buy into, and then buy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
youngstown, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask A.c. Mccullough
My Voice Experience
I have been the morning voice of the Mahoning Valley for almost 40 years. To this day I amazed when I am in public, and someone will start a conversation with me, not because they recognize my face, but because they recognize my voice. My voiceover work includes having done thousands of local and regional radio spots over the course of that time.
I was a theatre major in college, and for the last 40 plus years I have done various voiceover, and commercial projects fro the company that I work for. In addition I have done a couple of industrial voiceover jobs. In the beginning of my career I was the weekend booth announcer for local ABC affiliate WYTV.
My Studio Equipment
I have a dedicated recording in my home that I work out of, so a quick turnaround on projects is possible. in the studio i use an iMac using Adobe Audition as my editing tool of choice. I use an Audio Technica AT4050 run through a MicPort Pro. with Alesis M1's as my studio monitors.
As a person that grew up in a midwest industrial town, worked in a steel mill, and served our country in the US military I feel I have empathy for what for what the vast majority of Americans are feeling, and going through.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact A.c. Mccullough by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently A.c. Mccullough is a Premium subscriber.
• A.c. Mccullough was last active on Voice123 263 days ago