Bilingual Actress / Huge Character range
My voice can sound from deep and sophisticated for narrations or industrials to sexy, fun and high pitched for commercials.
I can play a lot of quirky kind of characters
I speak fluent Spanish and English, both are native. I am bilingual.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Canoga Park, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND SPANISH WITH OUT AN ACCENT
My Voice Experience
I am an Award Nominated Actress and just had a LEAD in a WARNER BROTHERS MOVIE... so I can create all kinds of characters that come across as very real.
I have been doing voiceovers and dubbing in both English and Spanish for over eight years.. I have been the elegant and sophisticated voice for HILTON HOTELS and the young "Quinceañera" for ALBERTSON'S. I have worked for GOTCHALK'S, BALLY FITNESS, WASHINGTON MUTUAL, STAPLES, TJMAXX, SONIC RESTAURANTS, among others, besides dubbing in to Spanish series like DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES, GREY'S ANATOMY and others.
As an actress I have always had to work and train my voice. I have taken classes in North Western University and several schools in Mexico City (Casa del Teatro y Foro de Teatro Contemporáneo).
My Studio Equipment
Mic:Perception 420. Interface TASCAM. Edit Garage Band
Besides being an actress since I was five years old I studied Psychology, which has always helped me create interesting characters. Being an actress adds a lot to my voiceover jobs. I do dubbing from Spanish in to English and the other way around.
I can translate from English in to Spanish too.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alex Lopez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Lopez is a Premium subscriber.
• Alex Lopez was last active on Voice123 3 days ago