Hip, Young, Conversational
Voice over is like that perfect seasoning that ties the whole dish together. I believe in its power to make an impact and I dig laying it down.
I do millennial voice over. So I bring the hip, young, conversional feel to my reads. I can give it the chill/non-announcer treatment, the upbeat/excited treatment, or anything in between.
I deliver consistent energy throughout eLearning projects and long narrations; and I deliver technical and/or tech-heavy copy naturally and personably.
You: I have this thing.
Me: This thing is dope.
Everybody: That thing is dope.
Look forward to the opportunity to work together down the line.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young, intelligent, chill timber; vocal quality works well over live action and animation.
My Voice Experience
- IVR System for Beats Music, 1-800-442-4000, when prompted press "2"
- 10 Help Center Videos for Square Inc
- Industrial onsite video for Youtube (Macrotrends and Innovations)
- 2 videos for Adobe (Creative Cloud and Primetime)
- Radio spot for SF Gate (SF Gate Mobile App)
- Several product overview videos for Sprint (Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S II LG Optimus G and others)
- Video Game work for Blue Tea Games (The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat)
- The Flash Promo (online)
- Amazon textbooks campaign (online)
- Target Express Campaign (online)
- Naked Turtle Rum campaign (online)
- IVR System for NCR Silver
- Documentary Movie Trailer (And then the Climate Changed)
- eLearning projects (Microsoft Word 2014, Microsoft Project 2013)
- Industrial narration for new employees at Kaiser Permanente
I studied theater at Northwestern University, and acted on various stages around the San Francisco Bay Area (Shotgun Players, TheaterFIRST, Marin Shakespeare Company). During that time I began working with Pandora Internet Radio and launched my voice over career from there. In 2014, I transplanted across the country to do it all in NYC.
Northwestern University '08 - Theater Major
Private Instruction - Brian Somer (briansommer.com)
My Studio Equipment
- Blue Baby Bottle Studio Mic
- AKG Perception 220 Mic
- Focusrite ISA One Analog PreAmp
- Presonus Audiobox Interface
- MacBook Pro - 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 4GB Memory
I'm also a writer and musician.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alex Hersler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Hersler is a Standard subscriber.
• Alex Hersler was last active on Voice123 182 days ago