Trustworhy, Upbeat, Commercial, Youthful, Warm
A young British male voice. Contemporary, hard hitting and trustworthy.
Informative and clear for narration.
Deep and sexy or upbeat and pacey for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Upper Class English, English regional, London cockney.
My Voice Experience
BBC - 2009 - present
- Voiceover reporter for 'The Football League Show' (BBC1)
ESPN Classic - 2010 - present
- Documentaries including 'Olympic memories' - 2011, 'The Grand National' - 2011, 'Solid Gold' - 2012, 'Jorge Mendes - superagent' - 2012.
ESPN - 2009 - present
- PROMOS Voiceover artist.
- Voiceover reporter for several shows,including:
- 'ESPN Kicks'.
- British Premier League, Serie A, MLS.
- 'Bundesliga special - Goal'.
- Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie - 'How the league was won'.
SETANTA - 2007-2009 - Voiceover reporter for several magazine shows including 'Football matters'and 'Back of the net'.
- Features voiceover for Barclays Premier League, FA Cup.
- Classified Results reader
Personal Voiceover training with VO artist Alan Lambourn.
Gary Terzza VO masterclass.
My Studio Equipment
Fully soundproofed home studio includes:
Mounted RODE NT1-A Microphone with SE electronics pop shield
Apogee Duet 2 Interface
Editing Software includes Logic Pro 9 and Amadeus Pro
I am also a TV presenter and reporter, specialising in Sport.
I have extensive on-camera in vision experience, both in studio and in an OB environment. I conduct on-camera interviews with major sports personalities and managers, produce and voice features, and have been scripting and performing voiceovers on a variety of Sports programmes for 6 years.
I have been a freelance reporter for 4 years and have worked for several major broadcasters including the BBC, ITV, ESPN and al-jazeera.
Highlights have included working on the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa and the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alex Gordon-Martin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Gordon-Martin is a Standard subscriber.
Alex Gordon-Martin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alex Gordon-Martin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alex Gordon-Martin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alex Gordon-Martin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.