Real woman, character, funny, conversational
Professional and warm for commercials, Fun and bubbly for character and animation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The accents/dialects I can perform:
3. Southern (Georgia region)
6. Jewish NY
My Voice Experience
Since I am currently taking classes and have just created my commercial demo, I have had little experience thus far. But I have gone for several auditions for animation shorts.
I have a B.A. in Communication Arts (with a concentration in Acting) from St. Francis College. I am also currently taking voice-over classes at both Actors Connection and the School of Visual Arts, where I am being trained by VO industry professionals, such as Valerie Smaldone and Paul Liberti.
My Studio Equipment
I own a Blue Snowball mic for the MacBook Pro.
Unknown - Click here to ask Alexandra Tricamo
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alexandra Tricamo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alexandra Tricamo is a Standard subscriber.
• Alexandra Tricamo was last active on Voice123 310 days ago