young, fun, character specialist, quirky, raspy
Many different characters: for young children, both boys and girls, teenage girls, young moms, unusual animal voices for animation.
Cute, warm and fun for commercials
Competent and knowledgeable sounding for presentations.
A wide variety of voices from young mom, to teenage girls to young boys to crying babies.
warm, quirky, sultry, raspy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sarah Jessica Parker, British, both well-educated and cockney, over the top french (or toned down and real), cartoony italian or russian or german
My Voice Experience
My recording experience runs the gambit from a French student in a regional Mellow Yellow commercial, to an annoyed teenager in a national AT&T commercial, to animals in animated series, to a teenage robot in a Disney pilot, to recurrings on Doc McStuffins. I am the promotional voice on a video game/web series, and I also narrate a show for Nickelodeon that interviewed all the now famous swimmers and divers from the last Olympics.
I've been doing voice overs since I was a kid in New York. I've worked with multiple directors including Ginny McSwain and Chris Nee, for animation. I've done ADR for multiple movies and commercials that I've been in, including Art School Confidential, The Pact II and Swiffer
My Studio Equipment
Gear equivalent to any top studio. An Avalon 737sp and a solid state neve pre amp. Also a microphone library but prefer to use my blue mic.
I'm quirky, fun, and a one-take wonder. I get the job done quickly, professionally, and efficiently.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alexandra Ryan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alexandra Ryan is a Standard subscriber.
Alexandra Ryan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alexandra Ryan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alexandra Ryan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alexandra Ryan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.