Voice is clear, well educated, confident, strong.
Strong, clear, well educated, neutral Spanish voice (or Panamanian, Colombian, Mexican, Cuban Spanish). Fully bilingual, 2 native languages (Spanish, English), for voice overs, on radio and tv commercials, documentaries, trailers, e learning and more. US/PANAMANIAN citizen, able to work in both countries, and able to switch from one language to the other, to assure proper pronunciation in both. CERTIFIED Commercial Voice Over Actor by the Panamanian Government, and CERTIFIED Interpreter English-Spanish and vice versa.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral Spanish, and Panamanian, Colombian, Cuban, and Mexican Spanish. English slightly southern. Good switching from Spanish to English, to pronounce all BRANDS and NAMES, with a perfect pronunciation in both languages.
My Voice Experience
More than 5 years of experience doing voice over in Latin America. Elaboration of scripts,for tv and radio commercials. Fully bilingual, and US and Panamanian citizen, certified public Interpreter (Spanish-English and English-Spanish), and certified announcer by the Panamanian Government. Commercials, trailers, corporate narrations and more to Panamar S.A. (distributors of automotive products), MY LITTLE WORLD (children's school, BBB Shoes and Boots (Shoe Company in Panama), PharmaYes (pharmacy) and others.
B.A. International Studies, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, USA
LL.B. Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua, Panama
LL.M. Comparative Law, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, USA
Certified Public Interpreter (English-Spanish and Spanish to English) in Panama
Certified Radio and TV Commercial Announcer
Voice over and announcing classes, since 2012, and courses at Latin University of Panama, Panama
Courses in Translation, at University of Panama, Panama.
Voice over classes with Professor Humberto Llamas, modulation, breathing and posture.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio: PG42 Shure, cardiod, condenser mic. Shure Headphones, Adobe Audition, Vaio E Series.
Professional Studio use in Panama:www.ptystudios.com
1 Compresor Alan Smart C2
1 Ecualizer Urei 546
1 Ecualizer Klark teknik DN 410
2 Compresor Urei 1176LN
2 Compresor DBX 160x
1 Compresor DBX 166XL
2 FMR Real Nice Compressor
1 Reverb Lexicon PCM70
1 Reverb Yamaha SPX990
1 Delay Roland SDR-3000
1 Tuner Korg DTR-1000
1 Amplifier with High Headphones
Protools HD 10
Celemony Melodyne Studio
Plugins Waves Complete
Plugins URS Complete
1 - Rode Classic 2
1 - Audix D6
2 - Audix i5
1 - Shure SM7b
2 - Shure SM57
2 - Shure SM81
1 - Senheiser e906
3 - Senheiser MD421
2 - TNC 310
2 - Audiotechnica AT4040
1 - AKG D112
1 - AKG 451b
- Can deliver in 24 hours or less.
- Always delivers on time.
- US/Panamanian citizen.
- Fully Bilingual, and can pronounce brand names perfectly in Spanish and English.
- Well educated and understands different idiosyncrasies
- Easy to work with, and experienced to provide a keen service.
- Certified Public Interpreter (English-Spanish and Spanish-English)
- Certified Commercial Announcer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alexander Ransom by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alexander Ransom is a Standard subscriber.
Alexander Ransom does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alexander Ransom was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alexander Ransom does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alexander Ransom was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.