Everyday Guy, Authoritative, Warm, Wry
Everyday guy, fun for commercials, warm and deep for narrations, authoritative, smooth and professional for presentations, diverse and flexible for animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Decatur, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern, heartland, country, western, frat boy, professor, goofy, charismatic, elf like, animal personalities, daffy, wild, crazy, demure, zany, boisterous, rambunctious, intelligent, confident, silly, happy, sad, wide range for animation
My Voice Experience
4 Years in NYC working on national commercial, radio, narration and e-learning projects
Trained with Andy Roth and Doriane Elliott.
Level 0 and Level 1 Improv Classes at the Peoples Improv Theater in NYC.
Voice Over Boot Camp with Carry Faverty and Tony Mennuto
My Studio Equipment
AKG C214 microphone
Twisted Wave Profession Audio Editing Software
Sound Proof Recording Booth
Unknown - Click here to ask Alexander Herring
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Alexander Herring by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alexander Herring is a Premium subscriber.
• Alexander Herring was last active on Voice123 13 days ago