Friendly, Sweet, Warm, Guy Next Door, High Energy
Warm and natural for narrations, super high energy, fun, up-beat and sexy for commercials, professional, smooth and approachable for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral Latinamerican Spanish, Mexican, Norteño Mexicano, Chilango, Pirruris, Naco
My Voice Experience
I started doing small voice over jobs in Mexico City before going into front of camera soap opera work. After a few years in front of the camera I moved to New York where I became a professional Opera Singer and did radio and TV commercials for the Spanish market.
I moved to Los Angeles in 2009 and have been doing Spanish dubbing with recurring characters in shows like "Gray's Anatomy", "Desperate Housewives", "CSI-Miami" and "The Bold and the Beautiful". Have also dubbed many movies. I constantly work with all the major dubbing and voice recording studios in Los Angeles.
Master of Science in Professional Studies/Interactive Telecommunications
New York University, New York, New York
Bachelor of Arts in Theatre
Salem State College, Salem, Massachusetts
My Studio Equipment
Have access to many fully equipped voice studios in the city.
Produced and directed several news type and entertainment type television programs for Televisa, México. Played leading roles in several Soap Operas like Buscando el Paraiso and Baila Conmigo; featured roles in Simplemente María, La Pícara Soñadora, and Tres Generaciones; and as program host in Videocosmos.
Produced limited engagement Una Noche en Casa de Mary Kass in Mexico City. Played lead role in Baila Conmigo Concert Tour. Played Mungojerrie in CATS, Papa-Ge in Once on this Island, and Mango Petacón in Que Plantón.
Live Concerts and Opera
Produced concert presentation of Mexican pianist Fernando García Torres at Brahmssaal of Vienna’s Musikverein.
Played the opera roles of Duke in Rigoletto, Ferrando in Cosi fan tutte, Tamino in Magic Flute, Fenton in Falstaff, Don Ottavio in Don Giovanni, and Nemorino in Elisir d’amore.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Alejandro Trevino by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alejandro Trevino is a Standard subscriber.
• Alejandro Trevino was last active on Voice123 121 days ago