Tone mid, versatile, nice, experienced, native
A nice voice for commercials, narrations, radio imaging and natural characters, Alejandro Sanchez can go from warm and deep to loud and retail. He can offer you a wide variety of tones and intentions as voice over talent, depending on your communication objectives.
You need a custom demo? Feel free to contact him.
Si necesitas comunicarte en español, Alejandro Sanchez es la decisión correcta.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish (Latin American - Neutral)
My Voice Experience
He has been doing voice over for major brands since 1989, from local to international market. Also, Alex worked in radio broadcasting for almost four years as the official voice and Artistic Director of three radio stations (1990 - 1994), later he was the identificative voice of the TV Station of Televisa in Monterrey (1994 - 1999).
- Voice over auditions
- Radio and TV spots
- On hold recordings
- Voice over acting
- Narration for tales and poems
- Messages for voice mails
- And much more...
Alejandro Sanchez established his own recording facilities in 1993, which gives him a great advantage. Audiomania is more than the name of his recording studio, is the brand that is an obligated reference for advertising in Mexico.
Audiomania has four fully equipped studios, so you can ask for some recording almost at any time.
Bachelor's degree in Advertising (UANL 1987-1991), with a wide experience in live radio, voice over talent for radio advertising, pictures and TV; recording, production and post production.
Alex has the knowledge that lets him understand and efficiently translate your communication objectives to the microphone.
My Studio Equipment
- 4 fully equipped studios:
- ISDN Telos Zephyr Xstream
- Microphones: Rode Classic II, Neumann U87, AKG C-414
- Preamps: High Voltage Edax VTP 100, Aphex 107, ART 259
- Converters: Tango 24, Lynx One, Behringer ADA 8000
- Phone Patch
- Soundcards: RME BabyFace, Apogee Duet
- Software: Logic Studio, Pro Tools 8, EDL Converter
- Variety of plug-ins
- Monitors: Adam A7X, Yamaha NS-10M, KRK V8
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- Buy Out Music Libraries
- Tons of sound effects
- Web file management service for easy and confidential access
Also, Alejandro Sanchez produce and direct other talents every day, and has the knowledge to produce, record, edit, and direct other talents... besides himself.
Alex Sanchez and Audiomanía has a great reputation in Monterrey and Mexico because their professionalism and commitment with the advertisers satisfaction. Try him, you'll be totally satisfied.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alejandro Sanchez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alejandro Sanchez is a Premium subscriber.
• Alejandro Sanchez has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours