mellow, baritone, comedic, jokester guy
Upon audition i can do a calm, deep voice for narration, a cool, confident voice for commercials, lovingly creative characters.I can present with a booming voice in presentations and projects. In conclusion my motto is "a voice worth hearing is a voice worth time."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents that i have practiced are as followed
British cleveland brown (Family guy)
Jamaican gingerbread man (shrek)
australian pinochio (shrek)
mexican kermit the frog
My Voice Experience
personal experience in the voice over industry is very short to be honestly with whom ever is reading i have only been voices of my own cartoons but have been able to impersonate and change voice since i was small i prank call people with different voices but to that's the farthest i thought that talent would be able to go i had no idea i can be part of a television or any job doing voice overs i would love to experiences the voice over industry begin here thank you.
High school senior at Hamilton high school
My Studio Equipment
In addition to the information given i love to act, perform on stage. I also sing and play guitar, some piano, some trumpet, and some drums. I seek a strong future in this industry because of this burning passion i have for the entertainment industry.I'm loyal, confident, positive, and very hard working person i want and expect mydself to exceed more than what is asked for upon any objective placed in front of me. Thank You.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Alejandro Rodriguez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alejandro Rodriguez is a Standard subscriber.
Alejandro Rodriguez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alejandro Rodriguez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alejandro Rodriguez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alejandro Rodriguez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.