News, conversational, dramatic, character, accents
My projects have run the gamut from professional news broadcasts, to energetic commercials, conversational ads, and wacky cartoon-like characters.
I've done on-camera work as well for both commercials and industrials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English/British dialects, Southern (US), Brooklyn/NY (US), Middle Eastern, Russian, Australian, Irish, Scottish.
My Voice Experience
* Morning news on-air talent/host for WBHF AM 1450.
* Radio talk-show host (politics and sports).
* VO and On-Camera for Tellus Science Museum's orientation.
* VO work on Maxilator website.
* On-screen commercials for: Hooters, American Red Cross, O'Charlie's.
* Many radio commercials (:30 and :60 sec)
* Shakespearean actor
* Over 40 stage shows performed
* Several short films as lead actor
* Lead actor in current full-length indie film being shot in GA
* Formal education in Performance Communications
* Acting Shakespeare
* Live radio (daily)
My Studio Equipment
Access to the recording/production room of WBHF AM 1450. Can delivery recordings in any of a number of typical formats either via email, FTP, or burned to CD.
I've been an actor and radio talent for many years. I've done stand-up training in the corporate world and am very comfortable speaking to live audiences. I have a huge passion for the performing arts and continue to learn something new with each project/production in which I am involved. Though I've done a decent amount of VO work, I am taking this time to put more emphasis on this aspect of my performance career.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alan Sanders by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alan Sanders is a Standard subscriber.
• Alan Sanders was last active on Voice123 250 days ago