News, conversational, dramatic, character, accents
My projects have run the gamut from professional news broadcasts, to energetic commercials, conversational ads, and wacky cartoon-like characters.
I've done on-camera work as well for both commercials and industrials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English/British dialects, Southern (US), Brooklyn/NY (US), Middle Eastern, Russian, Australian, Irish, Scottish.
My Voice Experience
* Morning news on-air talent/host for WBHF AM 1450.
* Radio talk-show host (politics and sports).
* VO and On-Camera for Tellus Science Museum's orientation.
* VO work on Maxilator website.
* On-screen commercials for: Hooters, American Red Cross, O'Charlie's.
* Many radio commercials (:30 and :60 sec)
* Shakespearean actor
* Over 40 stage shows performed
* Several short films as lead actor
* Lead actor in current full-length indie film being shot in GA
* Formal education in Performance Communications
* Acting Shakespeare
* Live radio (daily)
My Studio Equipment
Access to the recording/production room of WBHF AM 1450. Can delivery recordings in any of a number of typical formats either via email, FTP, or burned to CD.
I've been an actor and radio talent for many years. I've done stand-up training in the corporate world and am very comfortable speaking to live audiences. I have a huge passion for the performing arts and continue to learn something new with each project/production in which I am involved. Though I've done a decent amount of VO work, I am taking this time to put more emphasis on this aspect of my performance career.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alan Sanders by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alan Sanders is a Standard subscriber.
Alan Sanders does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alan Sanders was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alan Sanders does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alan Sanders was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.