Sincere, believable, folksy, wry
Deep and authoritative (American Red Cross); conversational; heartfelt (e.g. person concerned about cost of health insurance); clear and direct (for narrations); warm and believable (e.g. health-related spots)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Deep voice using Texas accent, Southern accent,
native Midwesterner, narrations, promos, voicemail systems, business presentations, audiobooks, podcasts, "podcasting infomercials", interviewing
My Voice Experience
Voice-over training with Jordan Rich, Boston-area radio personality and voice-over coach.
Host of "Hearts and Minds", a interview/talk radio program
Radio broadcast training with Robin Young, host of "Here and Now" syndicated through Public Radio International
B.A. from University of Michigan (1981)
J.D. from Boston University School of Law (1986)
Twenty-five (25) years of private practice as a trial attorney.
Prior to law school I spent two years as a reporter and copy editor for a suburban daily newspaper
My Studio Equipment
Logitech USB microphone
I use Garage Band for voice recording and Audacity for editing.
Using a podcasting platform known as iPadio, I've conducted interviews about legal topics with colleagues, who have then put the interviews up on their web site as a marketing tool (my interviews are on the iPadio site; when you get to the home page, simply type my name in the keyword box).
Former public address announcer for high school basketball
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alan Fanger by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alan Fanger is a Standard subscriber.
Alan Fanger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alan Fanger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alan Fanger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alan Fanger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.