sincere, clear, articulate, bubbly & very musical
My versatile voice can also be described as:
►Warm, Conversational, and Friendly.
►Genuine and Honest
►Wry, Sarcastic, and Humorous.
►Sexy, Smooth, Sultry, and Attractive
►Fun, Youthful, Playful, and Upbeat (Generation X,Y,Z)
►Calming, Motivational, Relaxed, and Reassuring
►Confident, Strong, and Knowledgeable.
►Thoughtful, Caring, and Concerned
►Sophisticated, and Professional.
Ease with difficult words and foreign languages -- scientific, pharmaceutical, financial, geographic, etc. Big fan of elevated language--Shakespeare, Shaw etc.
I am a trained singer and stage actor so my voice is very flexible and variable. Naturally, it is clear, articulate and has a youthful, earnest quality although I can affect this for different characters/situations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, southern, new york, midwest, dialect neutral, elevated american, Irish, Russian. A voice that sounds like Amy Adams.
My Voice Experience
I have experience with audiobooks (through acx), narration, voiceover in film and recording telephone greetings. I look forward to exploring the commercial and animation world more and am currently working on putting together my demo.
studied with voiceforward Anna Garduno
BFA musical theatre from Kent State University
Currently coaching with Anna Guarduno (VoiceForward)
Trained singer and musician
Current member of the Jen Waldman Studio--Jen Waldman, Mark Shanahan and Steve Pacek
My Studio Equipment
Blue yeti usb Microphone and pop filter. The program I've been using is Audacity.
trained singer, musician, teaching artist, love skiing, camping, hiking, writing poetry, traveling anywhere and everywhere!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alana Rader by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alana Rader is a Premium subscriber.
• Alana Rader has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours