Warm, rich, corporate, REAL french canadian
Warm, rich, authoritative, sexy, professional voice talent for presentations and voice-over recordings, but also very flexible. I can do from hard sell to soft sell, from clear voice to deep voice as well as character voices. I excel in narrations and e-learning courses.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
parisian french, parisian english
My Voice Experience
I've done radio from 1984 to 2003. I work now as a professional narrator, voice actor,announcer and tv and film actor. I have certainly recorded over 1000 radio and tv commercials. In recent years I have done the national campaigns in french for Bud Light, London Life, Lysol, Gain, National Bank, SAQ, CIBC, Goverment of Québec, NAPA Auto Parts etc...as a voice over actor as well as an actor on screen. I was also the announcer for french Canadian game shows for 4 years. What I am most proud of is that when a new client uses my services, he calls back again and again. I also do a lot of bilingual (french/English) on hold messages and voice mail recordings.
I went to a radio announcers school a long time ago. I have learned mostly on the job, being the first student of the school to find a job in radio. Since then, it never stopped.
I also went to drama school to learn how to play for the camera. I also took singing lessons and sang in a band for a while (great exercise to broaden your range and control.
I also had courses in film dubbing and work regularly on films.
I am in complete control of my tool, my voice, and can render any type of voice over...I mean ANY!
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio at home with a sound proofed booth.
I use Vegas 11 and Pro Tools 10, a great Neumann TLM103 microphone,a Summit 2BA-221 mic preamp, and a M-Audio sound card. Everything sounds clean, and I can process the sound as you wish. I have Source Connect.
I was a stand up comic for a while. I sing as well. And I can act and do impersonations. I had a few roles recently in very popular french Canadian tv shows.
I also translate and adapt from English to french, and write copy.
I am also a voice coach.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cadieux Alain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cadieux Alain is a Standard subscriber.
• Cadieux Alain has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours