Warm, rich, corporate, REAL french canadian
Warm, rich, authoritative, sexy, professional voice talent for presentations and voice-over recordings, but also very flexible. I can do from hard sell to soft sell, from clear voice to deep voice as well as character voices. I excel in narrations and e-learning courses.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Repentigny, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
parisian french, parisian english
My Voice Experience
I've done radio from 1984 to 2003. I work now as a professional narrator, voice actor,announcer and tv and film actor. I have certainly recorded over 1000 radio and tv commercials. In recent years I have done the national campaigns in french for Bud Light, London Life, Lysol, Gain, National Bank, SAQ, CIBC, Goverment of Québec, NAPA Auto Parts etc...as a voice over actor as well as an actor on screen. I was also the announcer for french Canadian game shows for 4 years. What I am most proud of is that when a new client uses my services, he calls back again and again. I also do a lot of bilingual (french/English) on hold messages and voice mail recordings.
I went to a radio announcers school a long time ago. I have learned mostly on the job, being the first student of the school to find a job in radio. Since then, it never stopped.
I also went to drama school to learn how to play for the camera. I also took singing lessons and sang in a band for a while (great exercise to broaden your range and control.
I also had courses in film dubbing and work regularly on films.
I am in complete control of my tool, my voice, and can render any type of voice over...I mean ANY!
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio at home with a sound proofed booth.
I use Vegas 11 and Pro Tools 10, a great Neumann TLM103 microphone,a Summit 2BA-221 mic preamp, and a M-Audio sound card. Everything sounds clean, and I can process the sound as you wish. I have Source Connect.
I was a stand up comic for a while. I sing as well. And I can act and do impersonations. I had a few roles recently in very popular french Canadian tv shows.
I also translate and adapt from English to french, and write copy.
I am also a voice coach.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cadieux Alain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cadieux Alain is a Premium subscriber.
• Cadieux Alain was last active on Voice123 5 days ago