Professional,Confident,Natural,Smooth,Friendly,Sophisticated and character specialist
My voice is professional, confident, friendly,clear, conversational and believable.
My voice can change child, young girl, young adult, middle adult and elder age. My narration is warm and clear, very sharp and smooth. Commercials are fun, sexy, and exciting. Presentations and e-learning are very professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Stockton, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My voice was trained during my professional career in Radio and TV Station. My Japanese accents is Tokyo Accents. I can also perform Fukushima accents.
My Voice Experience
Television Asahi,Tokyo Broadcasting Systems, Nestle Drink Corporation-MILO (My role as both voice and face in the commercials), Bunka Radio Station, Radio Nippon, KTSF26 San Francisco, Radio Fukushima, Tochigi Radio Station, E-Trade,
NetBank.Inc, Hewlett Packard, Adobe Systems. Inc, The Gap,
Northwest Airline, IBM, Cisco Systems.Inc, NTT, Prince Hotels.
Ootsuma Women's University(BA).
TOHO Announcment School Graduated.
Mass Communications-focus in Journalism at the University of
California, Berkeley.Non- degree Completion.
My Studio Equipment
I am a ceramic artist producing Japanese ceramic textiles and other variants of pottery. I also oil paint and canvass. My background is also in dance, ballet and ballroom. I am at a semi-professional level and past champion at the University level, All Japan University. Latin Champion.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Akemi Watanabe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Akemi Watanabe is a Premium subscriber.
• Akemi Watanabe has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours