Cool guy next door, from authoritative to chill
From cool dude next door to authoritative, distinguished guy.
From strong and commanding to dry and chilled out.
Natural deep bass-baritone voice.
Rich, warm storyteller for narration.
Fun, relaxed, easy guy to work with.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Atlantic neutral, Southern, Texan, Midwestern
My Voice Experience
A storyteller, writer and poet, AJ has recorded promos, commercials, PSAs and narrations, for domestic and international clients, and 22 audio books for the Library of Congress,
including an abridged version of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein,
Flannery O'Connor's Wise Blood,
Jose Saramago's The Double,
Ian Frazier's Gone to New York,
Roberto Bolano's By Night in Chile,
W.G. Sebald's The Rings of Saturn,
Mark Rowlands' The Philosopher and the Wolf
Charlie Huston's Already Dead, and
R.W.B. Lewis' Dante.
A graduate of Williams College, AJ has performed around the country and in Europe on stage in plays, musicals and operas.
My Studio Equipment
iMac, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7; 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3
ACSM certified fitness trainer
Dungeons and Dragons role-player
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact AJ Stetson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently AJ Stetson is a Premium subscriber.
• AJ Stetson was last active on Voice123 59 days ago