warm, confident, sophisricated, conversational, texture, heartfelt, gravitas
Semi-fluent in Spanish
Character voices and warm, intelligent narrator
Professional and direct
Heart felt, sincere, warm
Conversational and approachable
Sexy and rich
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All American Regional Dialects(southern,northeast,New York, New Jersey, Boston)
British, Cockney, East European-(Russian, Polish), German, French, Italian
My Voice Experience
I am a NYC based voice talent, and professional actress. I have been working as a professional voiceover artist for over a decade and in addition to my commercial and e-learning work, I have narrated almost 100 commercial audiobook titles (fiction and non-fiction) for companies like Audible.com, Hachette, and the Library of Congress.
In education, I've worked with developing e-learning projects, online tutorials and in house industrials, as well as narration for documentary web series.
I do live and recorded radio broadcast, work with IVR, phone prompts and voice messages for a wide variety of companies: fine restaurants to construction services.
A partial client list includes: CONTINENTAL AIRLINES, TYLENOL, SPLENDA, MCGRAW-HILL COMPANIES, GOLD BOND, HONDA LAWN MOWERS, TRAVELERS, RAMADA WORLDWIDE, NBC TV, DISNEY'S EPCOT CENTER, KODAK FILM, CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL, and MOSCOW'S OLYMPIC SHOP.
I am represented for Union work by ACCESS TALENT in New York City and work independently and with various agencies for non-union projects. I am available for both union and non-union projects.
I have production and casting experience for both voice and on camera talent, and most recently worked on two major productions with PBS.
MFA-Mason Gross School of the Arts Rutgers University
Marla Kirban, Voice Coach
NYC Theater, film and television credits
Professional regional acting credits- Contemporary and Shakespearean
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Aimee Jolson
Voiceover for commercial, documentary, narration, industrial, promo, political, PSA, game, e-learning, film, tv and animation projects
Voice is: warm, real person, textured, in the know, woman with an attitude, rich, deep, friendly, hip, cool, casual, character, engaging, unusual, experienced,authentic, warmth, conversational, heartfelt, sassy, sophisticated, sultry, gravelly
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Aimee Jolson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aimee Jolson is a Premium subscriber.
• Aimee Jolson was last active on Voice123 2 days ago