Genuine, Warm, Conversational, Professional
Genuine and Warm, Friendly and Believable, Professional and Accurate.
Can sound very spontaneous when needed, Can sound fun or serious and assertive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do character voices, including Southern Accent, New Jersey Accent, Valley-girl Accent, European Old Woman, British, Little girl and Teen. As well as classic Middle-aged or Young Woman voice.
My Voice Experience
Good at adapting for a specific project, and Home Studio makes turnaround time very quick.
I have extensive experience in both Voice Work and Copy Writing.
Can also produce your project with music or sfx for a small added charge.
I currently work as Music/Program Director for ElijahStreams internet radio
Editor/Writer for Breaking Christian News: breakingchristiannews website
Nighttime DJ for local terrestrial radio station: hope1079 website
Freelance Writer, Voice Talent.
Radio TV/Journalism at Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ
Meritt Davis Business College, Eugene, Oregon
My Studio Equipment
Mic: AT 4040
Dell Dimension E510
Cool Edit software
Since I have a home studio, I can get the work done quickly and efficiently. My extensive experience enables me to adapt to exactly what the client desires in a voice project.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Aimee Herd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aimee Herd is a Standard subscriber.
Aimee Herd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aimee Herd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aimee Herd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aimee Herd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.