Dignified and mellow voice for radio commercials and commentary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Familiar with regional Caucasian, Spanish, British and Black dialects.
My Voice Experience
My voice over work has been very limited. When I was younger, I copied the styles of local disc jockies and entertained my peers and family members, but have not pursued voice over work seriously. Recently, I have been exposed to the general public more than most and queried as to why I have not pursued a career in voice overs or broadcasting. It is difficult for a person with many talents to isolate the one that furnishes personal satisfaction as well as an income.
678 Berry Hill Court
Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083
(404) 508-6075/(404) 822-5442
2009- Service Clerk – Walgreen Co., Conyers, GA
A Service Clerk provides friendly, courteous and efficient service to customers and is responsible for:
• Entering sales on the cash register and customer service
• Merchandising, store inventory and product ordering
• Maintaining store signage and displays
2007-2009 Administrative Assistant – Cascade Services Company, Inc., Atlanta, GA
• Prepared invoices, accounts receivable and payable and weekly financial and collection reports using Microsoft Access and Quickbooks
• Handled phone inquiries, maintained calendars, arranged travel
itineraries, files and replenished supplies
• Generated reports, assisted with trade shows and event planning using available database and project management software
• Created and updated presentation software files and brochures with Microsoft Suite
2006-2007 Tractor Trailer Operator – Covenant Transport, Chattanooga, TN
•Transported cargo to destinations across the United States
2001-2006 Finance Manager - Tardahma Management, Washington, DC
• Maintained industry and broker contact lists with database management
• Scheduled appointments and maintained calendars with Microsoft Outlook
• Researched past and current market indexes via broker archives
• Tracked prices for holdings and contemplated purchases with data analysis
• Budgeted revenue for new acquisitions with Microsoft Office tools
• Purchased online shares of mutual funds, stocks, bonds and treasury bills
• Generated revenue reports using Microsoft Access
• Created computer records that described period gains and losses using database management
1978-2001 Accountant II – American Federation of Teachers, Washington, DC
• Arranged travel for members and staff using American Airlines Sabre reservations system
• Networked with department directors to prepare monthly revenue and activity reports using Microsoft Access
• Developed and maintained a 30,000 union member registration database
• Worked closely with Associate Director in charge of exhibits
• Updated and maintained all hard and computer files
• Managed all aspects of leisure travel
• Deposited payments and disbursed checks using Microsoft Office
• Implemented and maintained new filing system techniques
B.S. Biology, University of the District of Columbia, Washington, DC
Chemistry and Psychology, Howard University, Washington, DC
Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU2), International Air Transport Association (IATA), American Airlines Sabre Certified
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook & Works), Word Perfect, Lotus, Ashton-Tate Dbase and QuickBooks
Proficient in the use of computerized accounting and inventory tracking systems
Skills and Accomplishments
Toured internationally for thirteen years as an accomplished musician with numerous professional musical groups and entertainment ensembles.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Ahmed Miller
My entertainment history supports my interest and knowledge relating to voice over work. For many years, I learned commercial musical material in order to perform it as much like the original artist as possible. My professional music career lasted for more than thirty-years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ahmed Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ahmed Miller is a Standard subscriber.
Ahmed Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ahmed Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ahmed Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ahmed Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.