Classy, Smooth, Inviting, Warm, Mom
My varied training in acting and voiceovers has helped season my voice and allows me to be flexible, depending on the product. My voice has been described as warm, trustworthy, confident, authoritative, conversational, mom, girl-next-door, husky, deep, wholesome, mom, retail and sexy. This variety works for narration, commercial, imaging, eLearning, promo, IVR, message on hold and more. Click AceWalkerVO.com.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American upper crust, New York Queens, Southern Belle, Chicago Midwest
My Voice Experience
My career has taken me from hosting radio shows, like the syndicated World Chart Show with my partner Joe Cipriano, to doing voice-over work for numerous commercial, narration, radio imaging, television imaging, promo and eLearning clients. I am easy to work with and direct, and am readily available for pick-ups. I am committed to delivering a professional product on-time and as requested.
I am a graduate of the University of Illinois. I have done numerous voice-over and acting workshops including; Joe Cipriano's Promo Master Class, Marice Tobias private coaching, VO Atlanta, The International Radio Creative & Voiceover Summit with Dick Orkin and Dan O'Day, Harvey Kalmenson Method, The Voicecasters Working Professionals VO Workshop with Kat Lehman, improv, acting and AFTRA workshops.
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully-equipped soundproof studio, and am a skilled editor using Adobe Audition. I can connect to you live via Skype, phone patch, Source Connect or ipDTL. I will deliver files in your requested format, whether it be mp3, WAV, AIFF or another, and I will split long projects into multiple files as requested.
My motto with my voice-over business is "serve the customer", and I'm flexible and easy to work with. I've carried the work ethic my parents taught me into my career, and am not satisfied until my client is 100% happy with the finished product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Adrienne Walker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adrienne Walker is a Premium subscriber.
• Adrienne Walker has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours