Deep, Full, Kind, Sexy, Smooth
Resonant and rich, wonderful timbre, easy on the ears, can speak with authority and get a listener's ear right away... and hold their attention, possess a variety of delivery style, good acting instincts (create 'mystery' in the read), voice is soft, mellow, reassuring and compelling.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak British/English...
Can do characterization (I have the ability to control my tone & pitch at will) for cartoons or CPU animation, etc.
My Voice Experience
Bank of America-Phone Prompts
West Asset Management-Phone Prompts
Frederick Hanna & Assoc. PC-Phone Prompts
WRAS -Georgia State Radio-Program Director, Disc Jockey, Voice Over (Local Radio Spots), Researcher-Broadcast on 88.5-FM
Commercial and Character voice training; Byron Dale Pitts Sr.– B.D.P.S.R. Prod. LLC, Stroudsburg, PA (2001); Voice Evaluation; Nancy Halpin- Such A Voice Training & Demo Production, Burlington, VT (2008); Brian Williams– The Actors Edge Studio, Private Coaching, Atlanta, GA (2009-2010)
My Studio Equipment
Mackie 24-Channel Mixer
Pro Tools (multiple DAW's/M-Audio Interface)
Akai MPC 5000
Hundreds of Business presentations • Computer and business skills leading to familiarity with technical and business terms (CS minor and 7 years Sr. Credit Analyst/Account Manager) • Basic dialects • Television & Radio broadcasting & production • Vocal Soundtrack Recordings • Writing - poetry, creative writing, lyrics & songwriting, commercial & business writing • Various sports teams • Singing (Warm/Authoritative Speaking Voice) • Sight-reading skills • Basic piano , guitar & drums
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Adrian Pitts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adrian Pitts is a Standard subscriber.
Adrian Pitts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Adrian Pitts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Adrian Pitts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Adrian Pitts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.