Voiceover Artist/ Narrator; Radio & TV Presenter/Producer/Associate Editor/Writer
Listen to my demos for a feel on what my voice sounds like.
Canadian professional voice over, suitable American.
Dynamic and REAL, my voice sound is authentic, not forced or phoney.
Pleasant tone and timbre, mid range voice.
Combined with my acting abilities, my voice is able to convey a variety of messages — marketing, instructional, commercial, narration, promotional, the list goes on.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Canada Area, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Adrian Bell
My Voice Experience
I am not a "Newbie." I am not a voice over talent with little or no experience. I am a professionally trained, highly experienced Voice Talent. VO is what I do all day, every day, to the highest quality standards possible. Lengthy, robust, full and varied career in voiceover, Radio, TV presenting and narrating, writing, editing and producing.
www.AdrianBellVoiceovers.com to read my Bio, Testimonials, and hear/see audio AND video samples.
**On camera hosting too! I am also an experienced and very proficient on-camera presenter using Green Screen. Credits include The Granada Television Network, BBC, Comcast, and thousands of other global clients during lengthy voiceover career.
More than 30 years in front of a microphone - a lengthy career in broadcasting; Television, Radio, and New Media.
Training with renowned professionals — which is ongoing — includes:
*The Second City Toronto, world-renowned Improv company - various improv comedy classes
*David Smukler - Respected and highly sought-after voice coach, York University and Equity Showcase Theatre, Voice for Stage; Voice for Media, Graduate
*Stevie Vallance - L.A. and Toronto-based, premiere animation voice coach, Animation Voiceover Graduate
*Sears and Switzer - Highly regarded, commercial coaching duo, On Camera and Commercial Acting, Graduate
*Humber College of Applied Arts and Technology - Radio Broadcasting, Graduate
*The Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning - Multimedia Studies, Graduate
My Studio Equipment
Industry-standard professional broadcast microphones — only the best!
*Neumann TLM 103
*Sennheiser MKH 416
Custom built recording studio
Noise Floor: -70 dB
Recording Software: Pro Tools on iMac
AVID Pro Tools; other professional software programs
Storytelling, Acting, Improv Comedy, Writing,
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Adrian Bell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adrian Bell is a Premium subscriber.
• Adrian Bell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours