Upbeat, Relaxed, Confident, Hip, Friendly
Adam has a fantastically upbeat, easy-to-listen-to voice with a relaxed, confident delivery. He is from Cheshire and has a range of Northern accents in his arsenal which can be dialled up or down depending on the brief - ideal for contemporary narration!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scouse, Cheshire, Irish, Scottish, Northern, Yorkshire, Sean Bean, Steven Gerrard/Jamie Carragher/Wayne Rooney type, General American.
My Voice Experience
Adam trained as an actor at the Birmingham School of Acting and has been working in the industry for over four years.
His voice can currently be heard in a major exhibition at The Museum of Liverpool and he has taken part in a variety of campaigns. These include an online campaign for Becks Vier and a National radio advert for Endsleigh Insurance.
Adam also has experience as a radio presenter, hosting the drive time show on Rush Radio and the community show on Westside Radio, London.
Before training at the Birmingham School of Acting Adam attended Sheffield Hallam University, studying Film & Literature. He graduated with a BA Honours degree in 2004.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Audio-Technica AT2020
Computer - Apple Macbook 10.7.1
Software - Sound Studio
Adam is a trained actor. His previous experience includes the National Tour of the musical Blood Brothers and television appearances in The IT Crowd, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, Lead Balloon and Starlings. He was also the lead in a VW Polo Commercial.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Adam Stevens by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adam Stevens is a Standard subscriber.
• Adam Stevens was last active on Voice123 145 days ago