Best Actor in a VG Award 2007 - Very Diverse V/O
Adam's Voice has been heard all over the airwaves selling you on the Radio and in more than 100 National TV Commercials for more than a decade. From a soft friendly style to thrashing Monster Truck announcer. Award winner for best actor in a Videogame NAVAGTR, Game Spy, and Game Guru. He has also acted on Broadway, TV, and Film. Cut & Paste the link below for partial TV/Film resume.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
NY / NJ, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Before deciding to entertain the world, Adam made his mark in the Television Production Business.
With over 25 years of production experience, receiving an Emmy Award by the age of 21 and working as a Writer/Producer/Director in the family business, Adam crossed over to the other side. Stepping in front of the camera and behind the Mic.
Along with the rest of the So. Fla. Killer Shrimp Team, Adam won the national championship of improvisation and was made an National All-star Team member and South East MVP.
Adam took his show on the road to NYC in 1998. Since then, Fuji, Rolaids, Kodak, Texaco, Levi's, AT&T, Nextel, Nokia, McDonalds, Burger King, Castrol, Cartoon Network, Vlassic, Rockstar Games, Universal Records, GM, Nabisco, Pepsi, Coke ... along with many others have made the choice over and over again to use Adam's face or voice to sell you something.
He has been both seen and heard in many national network commercial AD campaigns. From the voice of Mr. Mini Wheat's for Kellogg's to a lost driver for Valvoline.
Kid's might know Adam as Boots Daddy and other various
voices on Dora the Explorer on Nickelodean or as the Bark of Clifford the Big Red Dog. He was a voicecast member on MTV's "Celebrity Deathmatch" from its inception and the CO-lead in an animated pilot for MTV ("Crash Pad" created by Award Winner Bill Plympton).
Adam has had numerous appearances on TV's "Law & Order(s)" and a Guest Starring role on NBC's "ED." He has also been on "Upright Citizens Brigade" on Comedy Central and "The Chris Rock Show" on HBO.
Some of Adam's film credits include two Woody Allen films: "Celebrity" and "Sweet & Lowdown", an independent mockumentary "Star Wars: Behind the Lines," an assortment of sketch sequences in "My Puddle" (filmed in NYC's World Famous Comic Strip Live) ... among others.
- XBOX 360 has is just about to release "BIOSHOCK 2" Adam is playing the Bread Winner".
- Adam recorded "Word of Warcraft" as the badass Ugram Lord of the Orc Hoarde.
- XBOX 360 released "BIOSHOCK". Adam plays you ... the player.
- Joe Mantello cast Adam in Terrance McNalley's: "THE RITZ". This wass the third Broadway Revival Adam has done in less than two years. Adam opens the show playing the role of Abe Lefkowitz and understudied Kevin Chamberlin (Proclo) and Lenny Venito (Carmine). Had to Pass on the two films to do this role :o(
- M. Night Shamalyan has Cast Adam in his upcoming film the happening.
- Luc Besson has Cast Adam in both sequals to "Arthur and the Invisibles" It will be shooting in France during the month of August.
- TALK RADIO Nominated for Best Revival of a Play - Drama Desk, Outer Critics, Drama League and TONY award. Winner of Audience Favorite Play.
- Adam WON the NAViGaTR Award (National Association of Video Game Testers and Reviewers) - Best Supporting Performance in a video game. (http://www.navgtr.org/id49.html) winning out over the likes of Patrick Stewart, Christopher Lee and Terrance Stamp.
- Listen for Adam in some new national network TV Commercials for, French's Mustard (A Pretzel) , Little Debbie (a donut), and Silk Soy Milk (A Cow)
- Adam is back in production for both Go Diego Go and Dora the Explorer.
- Adam was awarded PC Game Character of the year for his portrayal of Khelgar Iron Fist in the long awaited sequal to Never Winter Nights. NWN 2. He also voiced the Villian King of Shadows and Elgin the sleazy Monk.
- Adam made his return to Broadway in Eric Bogosians "Talk Radio" Playing the role of Sid Greenberg and multiple male callers. Liev Schreiber leads this ensemble cast. Directed by Robert Falls, Talk Radio is already a smash hit.
- Adam made his Broadway debut in the Revival of Neil Simons "Barefoot In the Park". Playing the role of Harry Pepper, the Telephone Repair Man and sharing the stage with Amanda Peet, Patrick Wilson, Jill Clayburgh, Tony Roberts and Sullivan Walker. Directed by Tony winner Scott Elliot.
- Adam is in "Little Children". A film written by Tom Perrota(Election) and directed by Todd Field (In the Bedroom)
- Adam joined the FBI crew of the SOPRANO'S (HBO) as Agent Walter Jeffries. He made his first appearance in the episode titled: "Long Term Parking" #64 (The episode in which Adrianna gets whacked).
- Tapped to team up with top comic Tom Cotter as Co-hosts, Adam taped a pilot called "Scoring" backed by a group of MTV veterans.
- Adam has joined the voice cast of "The Wrong Coast".
- Along with talented veterans of the NY comedy scene, Rob Pruitt and Victor Verhege, Adam will be one of three Comics that will help mold the comically helpless into proficient comedically versed individuals.
- Adam has been scooped up by the creator of MTV's "Celebrity Deathmatch" (Eric Fogel) for a short film to be used as the pilot for a new animated claymation series called "Charlie & Chunk". Adam is playing the lead role of Chunk the Giant Imaginary Clay friend of Charlie.
NEW DVD RELEASE -. Look for Adam on the "Best of Chappelle's Show - Season 1" DVD in stores now!
NEW CD RELEASE - Adam joined the cast of the NEW National Lampoon Players ... You can hear Adam weekly on "The New National Lampoon Radio Hour" hosted by Richard Beltzer on XM satillite Radio, Audible.Com and syndicated nationally. This Fall The "Best Of The New National Lampoon Radio Hour" has been released.
- Adam recorded numerous voices for Rockstar's Video Games "Manhunt", "Combat Vietnam" and "Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas".
- Adam recorded Numerous voices on a soon to be released Dora The Explorer" video game and three Direct to video Dora Movies...
- Adam appeared on Law and Order: Criminal Intent as the chain smoking Detective Meisel.
- Adam rapped filming on an independent film called "NOISE" starring Ally Sheedy and Trish Goff.
Adam performs Stand Up and Improvisational Comedy regularly throughout New York City and South Florida.
Chicago City Limits, Friars Club Roasts, ComedySportz, Improvisation All-Star, Second City, Rutgers University, Stand-Up Comedy across the country.
My Studio Equipment
I can access any studio equipment needs immediately.
Singer (Range: from Barry Gibb to Louie Armstrong), Master Impressionist (List Available), Dialects, Public Speaking, Pitch Man, Writing: Play’s, Sketch Comedy, Song/Commercial Parodies, Jingles, Copy, Poetry, Dirty Limericks. Music: Voice, Harmonica, Drums, Piano, Guitar, Dashboard, Blade O Grass, Lap & Pan flute.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Adam Sietz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adam Sietz is a Standard subscriber.
Adam Sietz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Adam Sietz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Adam Sietz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Adam Sietz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.