Real, Natural, funny, weird, guy next door, young
I pride myself on being a real guy. I like to deliver conversational every day reads. I'm also a great voice actor. Give me a funny read, a weird read. I can do it. I love to be challenged.
I'm also pretty good at young hard sell reads. Whether that be slick & cool, or loud and abrasive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of putting on accents. Anybody with a geniune local accent will outshine me, so I don't put on false accents.
If you need a character spot, I can wrap my head around most things though.
My Voice Experience
I'm actually a radio writer/producer. I've been in advertising for around 15 years. In that time, I've relied heavily on my ability to voice any script, or direct great reads out of able announcers.
Working in a studio every day has made it really easy for me to understand a script. I know which words need inflection. I know the value in supplying the client with multiple versions as well.
I went to NAIT in Edmonton, Canada and recieved a diploma in Radio Television Arts. That doesn't mean a whole lot though.
My experience in my radio career is where I picked my skill set.
My Studio Equipment
I have two studios. I work at a radio station during the day and I have a professional studio in my home as well.
All of my equipment is top of the line. I know because I spent way too much money on it. :)
I can provide full creative services. I own my own production company. Check out some of the demos. I pride myself in making original & effective advertising campaigns.
Let's do something different.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Adam McGale by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adam McGale is a Standard subscriber.
• Adam McGale was last active on Voice123 75 days ago