Smooth and warm. Announcer. Characters.
Warm voice perfect for narration and announcements. Professional voice (with significant face-to-face experience) for presentations... engaging and convincing. Can also do characterizations, cartoony voices and man on the street voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
East Indian, British, Middle Eastern, Arabic, Israeli, Southern American
My Voice Experience
AudioBooks (all available through iTunes and Audible.com):
* Nowhere Safe
* The Crypts of Eden
* Keep Out!
* The Dagger of Isis (The First Dynasty)
* The First Pharaoh (The First Dynasty)
* The Portable MBA: Fifth Edition
* Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left
I have done voice work for companies such as Compaq, KnowledgeNet, ViewSonic and Hoover's.
I began my career as a stage actor, performing in regional and dinner theaters. I have been seen on national television and in feature films.
Pat Fraley - Creating Character Voices
Pat Fraley - The A List... Audiobooks, Advertising and Animation - With SCOTT BRIOCK and ED ASNER
BS Carnegie Mellon University - Economics & Management
MBA Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania - Marketing and Multinational Management
My Studio Equipment
Professional Results Demand Professional Equipment
Microphone: AKG Perception 220
Audio Interface: t.c.electronic desktop konnect 6
Digital Audio Workcenter:
rain Computers Stratus A2
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
AMD FX-6100 6-Core Zambezi 32nm Technology
16.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 671MHz (9-9-9-24)
Audio Software: Cubase Artist 6.5
Mixing Board/Controller: Steinberg CC121
Soundproofing: Double-Walled Whisper Room SE
Professional actor with over 25 years experience. Have appeared on stage, dinner theater, corporate videos, television and feature films.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Adam Hanin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adam Hanin is a Standard subscriber.
Adam Hanin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Adam Hanin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Adam Hanin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Adam Hanin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.