Trustworthy and intelligent, professional and warm
Adam Easton is a professional voice actor with a warm and expressive voice, specializing in narrations, presentations, and documentaries. Throughout his eclectic career, Adam has focused on quality and timeliness and professionalism in the work he has delivered for his employers. He brings that same focus to his voice work, and would love to add your organization to his portfolio.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Adam is proficient in several character voices, from standard British and American dialects (English / Scottish / Irish / Canadian / Southern / Texan), to specific characterizations (Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart, Hank Hill, Bear Grylls, Ewan McGregor, Julia Child, Alistair Cooke, others).
My Voice Experience
Adam has voiced advertising and narrative spots for GE, Coca-Cola, HondaJet, Sony, Travelers, Celebrity Cruises, KeyBank, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Twix, Star Alliance, and Sapient Corporation. The work spans a range from short commercial taglines to longer narrations of case studies, presentations, and documentaries.
Adam has a Master's degree from MIT and a Bachelor's degree from Boston College. He has taken courses in architecture, theology, music theory, urban planning, philosophy, visual design, criminology, choral music, French, construction, European culture, theater, electrical engineering, vocal training, Latin, calculus, medieval history, and physics.
My Studio Equipment
Adam's home studio is comprised of a WhisperRoom audio booth with Audio-Technica equipment, and he is available via Source Connect as needed. Adam also has access to several local Boston area recording studios.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Adam Easton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adam Easton is a Standard subscriber.
• Adam Easton was last active on Voice123 218 days ago