Fresh, Feminine, Clear, Smooth/Sultry, Comical
My voice is young, fresh and feminine for commercials. I specialise in the following reads; Smooth and Sultry, Fun and flirty, Comical.
I have a clear and professional voice for phone, corporate, e-learning and presentations. I can present in an authoritative tone or warm and caring.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP or RP with a northern twang.
My Voice Experience
On-Hold IVR, Allams Skoda, IOH Group.
On-Hold IVR, UK Select , IOH Group
Whilst in training;
1) I played the argumentative mother 'Linda' in Radio Drama, 'Kingdom of Quarrels'. This was recorded at Bristol Christchurch studios.
2) A variety of commercials with Signal Radio Liverpool, ranging from smooth and sultry, young and 'real', warm and caring and comical. To mention a few;
Lounge Tapas Restaurant
Ken Jervis Kia
3) I was the voice for Bath SPA University's student podcasts, informing and guiding new students through life at the university and all that was on offer to them. A warm and friendly but very clear voice style.
I trained as an actor at 'Bath SPA University' (a credited Drama School). Here I specialised in the recorded media, including voiceover.
From here I took a training course with Ultra Voice where I received tutoring from professional artists Peter Dickson and Tanya Rich.
I then received one to one coaching with Tanya Rich, covering Commercials, On-Hold/IP, E-Learning and Corporate. During my training I had the opportunity to record a variety of Commercial scripts with a professional producer.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home built recording studio which is well soundproofed. My equipment includes the following;
Microphone: sE Electronics, 2200A
Reflection Filter (sE Electronics)
Good quality pop shield, microphone stand and headphones.
Mac Book Pro computer and audio software.
I am a trained actor and can therefore 'perform' the scripts as opposed to just reading them. My actor training has given me an intuitive skill, to know how to best interpret and read a script. I have had experience on stage and in front of the camera and have played many different roles giving me a wide range of performance experience.
I also have experience and training in script writing. If there is a need I can edit or even write a script or at the least mark it out
I am a Fitness Instructor and Nutrition advisor, therefore I will have a genuine passion for any projects related to these subjects as well as broad knowledge.
In previous employment I have worked closely with people of all walks of life, I have learnt to be conscientious and friendly in all circumstances. These 'People Skills' allow me to work well with anyone under any circumstances.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Abigail Preece by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Abigail Preece is a Standard subscriber.
Abigail Preece does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Abigail Preece was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Abigail Preece does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Abigail Preece was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.