Warm ,deep and soothing for narration,sexy,playful,wry for commecials,smooth ,polished for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British,Italian,French,Southern,Russian,Irish,New York-Long Island,Brox-
Evil witch,ethereal goddess,spoiled lady, teenage girl,tough military,innocent girl,seductress. I can also do voice matching for Cate Blanchett, Tilda Swinton,Eva Green, Julia Roberts etc.
My Voice Experience
I have been doing VO professionally for over 15 years. I have done numerous national commercials for both t.v. and radio- American Airlines, Diet Coke,Hilton Hotels, McDonalds,Toyota,Hoover Vacuumes,Electrolux Vacuumes,Weight Watchers,Ritz-Carlton,Belvedere Vodka,Pala Casinos and many more.
I also have done many video games Justice League of America,Dark Watch,Guild Wars,Turoq,Pictionary,Myth and Magic,Lineage II,and Rogue Galaxy.
I am very adept at handling technological terminology and handle Toshiba's voice work for their various computers.
I am a series regular on the anime series Blood Plus.
I Have also moved into the world of ADR and audio books and have done many titles for Random House,Harper and BOT.
I studied acting at Boston University and continued all of my acting and voice training with top teachers in New York and Los Angeles. I studied commercial voice work with Carroll Kimble and at Kalmenson and Kalmenson in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
I have a small studio in my home with an AKG microphone and I feel very comfortable recording and editing and can send out FTP or mp3 files
I love the world of VO and have a fantastic professional studio I can use as well.
I am a trained classical stage actress and feel my stage skills go hand in hand with my ability to handle every aspect of voice work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Abby Craden by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Abby Craden is a Standard subscriber.
• Abby Craden was last active on Voice123 45 days ago