natural, friendly, fun, energetic, professional
I'm an energetic and warm conversationalist that lends enthusiasm to any material. For narration and presentations, I range from bright and joyful to friendly and academic. For characters, I can go from serious and longing to goofy and offbeat. If you need to make any material more engaging, I've got a voice that can help!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can improvise a range of USA dialects given examples to model. If you describe a character to me, I can help develop a unique sound for that character. I'm from the West Coast, so my base dialect is relatively neutral.
For characters, I specialize in weird and wonderful personalities. My inspirations include Jafar (Aladdin), Scar (The Lion King), Robot Devil (Futurama), and Finn (Adventure Time).
My Voice Experience
I've done corporate VO narration for customer service and help documentation, as well as product promotions, for the marketing software company Moz (formerly SEOmoz) for four years. My energetic delivery of technical documentation narration gives a better help experience to Moz's customers.
I've narrated short audiobooks for the websites Learn Out Load and Librivox. I've also created characters for the Skywind game mod.
I've trained with some of the most experienced names in voiceover:
Bad Animals, Pat Fraley - Ensemble Animation Voiceover, 2015
Vertigo Studios, Scott Burns - Voiceover Workshop, 2014
I've also trained in on-camera improvisation, which helps me play with your copy when you'd like me to:
UW, Mallory Gillin - Improv Workshop, 2014
Seattle Film Institute - Fundamentals of Digital Video, 2012
My Studio Equipment
- Shure SM7B Mic
- Cloudlifter CL-1 Preamp/Activator
- Presonus Audiobox Interface
I'm an actor and voice over artist with a tech startup and marketing background. I love taking direction and working with you to give you exactly what you're looking for. If you need help with copy writing, editing, or improvisation, I'm your man.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Aaron Wheeler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Wheeler is a Standard subscriber.
Aaron Wheeler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aaron Wheeler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aaron Wheeler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aaron Wheeler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.